The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: Patch-Notes zum Next-Gen. CD Projekt Red has published the
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Next Gen-update is out now, introducing a number of bug fixes and stability improvements on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S. The patch notes for the update have been published as well, revealing some changes players can expect once they download it.
On December 14th, the totally free The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Next-Gen-Update for PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | s. The update It will consist of different visual, performance-related and technical improvements in addition to error fixes and additional material. PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch will likewise receive an update-the exact patch notes and the date will be revealed at a later date. When looking at the patch notes below, you should keep in mind that it is only the performance of the highlights. There are numerous other modifications in this update that you will discover in the game. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt-Next-gen spot notes After the update your video game variation will be 4.0. Listed Below You'll Find the List of Modifications: PC and next-gen exclusives Added Ray Traced Global Illumination and Ambient Occlusion. Additionally, PC Players with Compatible Hardware have an Additional Option to Switch On Ray Traced Shadows and reflections. Included Numerous Mods and Mod-Inspired Material to the Video Game to Improve Visuals and Overall Game Quality. We've consisted of some community-made favorites in Addition to our own adjustments in locations search as environment and cutscene improvements, reasonable pavements, and lots of decor upgrades. Community-Made and Community-Inspired Mods Include: - The Witcher 3 HD Reared Project by Hulk Hogan - HD Monsters Reared by Denote - Immersive Real-Time cutscenes by Teiji25 - Nitpickers Patch by Chuck cash - World Map Repairs by Terg500 Upscaled texture to 4k for Numerous Characters, Including Gerald, Jennifer, Tries, Cirri, Ere din and more. All Main Characters, Including Gerald, Now Cast High-Resolution Self-Shadowing Even Outdoors cutscenes. Furthermore, hair clipping through armor in addition to some other armor-clipping problems have been repaired. Environmental enhancements: - Added a New Weather Condition Type- Gray Sky - updated sky textures - Plants and water improvements - Various mesh improvements - Enhanced some choose VFX - Upgraded international Ecological Lighting Added AMD Fidelity ™ Super Resolution (FSR) 2.1 Included Picture Mode, Allowing Players to Take Spectacular Photos Within the World of the Witcher 3. Added the choice to break the game throughout cutscenes. Included an alternative electronic camera alternative that Closer to the players characters and that reacts more dynamically to fight and movement. You can find this brand-new setting in options → Gameplay Under Exploration, Fight, and Horse Back Cam Disease. App-specific Included Ultra+ Graphical Settings on PC, which Considerably Boosts The Visual Fidelity of the Game. The Graphical Settings Available on Ultra+ Affect: - Variety Of Background Characters - Shadow Quality - Yard density - Texture Quality - Foliage Exposure Variety - Terrain Quality - Water Quality - Detail level Included DLSS 3 assistance. Readily available ONLY on Compatible Hardware. Next-gen console specific Enhanced the Overall Quality of Graphics on next-gen Consoles. Including Enhanced Textures, Improved Fidelity, Shadow Quality, Greater Draw Distances and Crowd Density. Ray tracing mode-Provides Ray-Traced Global Lighting and Ambient Occlusion with Dynamic Resolution Scaling Targeting 30 FPS for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. Efficiency Mode-Ensures Smoother Gameplay Targeting 60 FPS with Dynamic Resolution Scaling for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. The Xbox Series S variation has no ray tracing features Quality Mode Offers Increased Resolution and Better Image Fidelity Targeting 30 FPS, Whereea's Performance Mode Targets 60 FPS and Priorities Smoother Gameplay Over Visual Quality. Executed making use of adaptive triggers and haptic feedback on PS5 dual sense controllers. Included Activity Cards for PS5. Online functions. Included a cross-progression function between platforms. Your Newest Saves Will Be immediately uploaded to the cloud, so you can easily choose up where you left off on other platforms. Cross-progression Offers the current Conserve for Every Save Type. This function ends up being Readily available after you log into your account. By Signing Up to My Benefits in the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Players Can Receive: - Swords of the Nine-Sailed Vixen - White Tiger of the West Armor - DOL Blatant Armor Set - Roach Card Comprehensive info on how to speeches the benefits will be offered from Dec 14th, 1 am CET at thewitcher.com/My-Rewards. Additional content
- Added a Quick Sign Casting option. You can find it in Alternatives → Gameplay
- Included a brand-new default map filter. Included an alternative sprint mode choice when playing with a controller. You can find it in Choices → Control Settings.
Remember-- these are just the highlights! There are great deals of changes in this upgrade, so inspect them out for yourself in the video game!
- Included a Quick Sign Casting alternative. It allows indications to be changed and cast without opening the radial menu. You can discover it in Alternatives → Gameplay
- Added a new default map filter. These icons can be turned back on with the All map mode toggle.
- Changed the minimum height for fall damage, permitting the gamer to make it through falls from higher heights.
- Herbs can now be immediately robbed with a single interaction-- without the extra loot window.
- Included choices that dynamically hide the minimal and mission goals when not in battle or utilizing Witcher senses. You can find it in Choices → Video → HUD Setup → Hide minimal during Exploration and Hide objectives throughout Exploration. When playing with a controller, Included the option to slow walk. You can now slow walk by lightly pressing the left stick forward.
- Added an alternative sprint mode option when having fun with a controller. It's triggered by tapping the left stick. You can discover it in Alternatives → Control Settings.
- Added an option to make target-lock unaffected by electronic camera inversion. You can find it in Choices → Control Settings.
- Enhanced the radial menu so bombs, bolts and pocket products can now be switched dynamically without opening the inventory.
- Added the choice to scale the font style size for subtitles, NPC chatter and discussion choices. You can find it in Choices → Video → HUD Setup.
Added various other little repairs, tweaks, and quality of life changes, consisting of a few tricks to be found by gamers.
Included the mod Complete Battle Rebalance 3 by Flash_in_the_flesh which consists of balance changes and different fixes to gameplay. We took a curated approach to this mod, with some components additional tweaked from what you'll discover in the mod by default, while other components were left out.
- Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Equipment-- Repaired a concern where the chest at the Signal Tower couldn't be opened.
- From Offers Distant Shores-- Repaired a problem where the diagram in the chest at the outlaws' hideout could be missing out on.
- Hard Times-- Repaired a problem where Gerald couldn't talk or provide the letter to the blacksmith.
- Swift as the Western Winds-- Repaired a concern where the quest could in some cases fail despite winning the horse race.
- Echoes of the Past-- Repaired a concern where, after defeating the Fog lets, the quest might get stuck and it wouldn't be possible to talk with Jennifer. If the gamer damaged one of the needed monster nests throughout exploration, Red Wine Wars-- Repaired an issue where the mission couldn't be completed.
- Fixed an issue where clearing the Messed up Inn Abandoned Site positioned on the southern shore of ARD Selling was not possible in certain situations.
- Repaired an issue where the Grand master Wolves Set wouldn't need Master crafted products.
Numerous little fixes to missions and cutscenes.
Included a new side quest, In The Everlasting Fires Shadow, in Helen. Benefits are motivated by Netflix The Witcher series.
- Added an alternative appearance for Dandelion influenced by Netflix's The Witcher series. You can allow it in Alternatives → Gameplay.
- Added an alternative Nilfgaardian Armor set inspired by Netflix's The Witcher series. You can enable it in Choices → Gameplay.
- Included Chinese and Korean commentary. Schedule on consoles differs by area.
- Various enhancements and changes to Russian commentary, including repairs for accelerated/ slowed lines in the huge majority of scenes.