All recipes in the cult of the lamb

One of the simplest ways to make their followers happy, obedient and healthy is to feed them. Recipes allow you to go to the kitchen and cook food that gives bonuses and helps the commune. If you catch fish, do agriculture or collect ingredients, you may be interested in what to do with all your supplies. Here is a complete description of the recipes of the Agnz cult and ways to unlock them.

Cult of the Lamb-List of recipes

Herbal porridge

This dish has a 25% chance that its use will cause the disease.

  • Five herbs

base berry bowl

This dish has a 15% chance that after consumption the follower immediately poop.

  • Six berries

puree soup from pumpkin

This dish has a 5% chance that its use will cause diarrhea and illness.

  • Four pumpkin

meager mixed food

This dish has a 10%chance that consumption will increase the loyalty of followers.

  • Four berries
  • Two sands
  • Two pieces

viscous meat porridge

This dish has a 10% chance that consumption will cause exhaustion.

  • Three pieces

acute fish stew

This dish has a 10% chance that its use will cause the disease.

  • Three sands

cup pool

This dish with a probability of 50% will cause diarrhea and illness, and also reduce faith by 20.

  • Three fertilizers

chopped follower meat

This dish has a 75%chance that consumption will cause the disease, a 25%chance that consumption will increase the loyalty of followers, a 40%chance that it will stop followers from disagreement and reduce faith by 20.

  • Meat of three followers
  • Five bones

disappearing dish

This dish has a 75%chance that when consuming, the ally will die immediately, and a 100%chance that valuable resources will fall out with its consumption.

  • Meat of one ally
  • One fertilizer
  • One grass

Merry Cauces Soup

This dish has a 25%chance that valuable resources will fall out with its use, and a 5%chance that consumption will cause the disease.

  • Four colored cabbage

Tasty fish flour

This dish has a 25%chance that valuable resources will fall out with its use, and a 15%chance that its consumption will cause immediate vomiting of the follower.

  • Three salmon

Poom meat broth

This dish has a 25%chance that valuable resources will fall out with its use, and a 15%chance that after its use, the associate is immediately defecate.

  • Two meat

modest mixed food

The use of this dish with a probability of 20% will increase the loyalty of followers.

  • Four pumpkin
  • Two salmon
  • Two meat

Mighty meat feast

This dish has a 75% chance that valuable resources will fall out with its consumption.

  • Four meat
  • One crab
  • One lobster

H magnificent mixed food

This dish has a 100% chance that consumption will increase the loyalty of followers and stop them from dissent.

  • Four beets
  • Two tuna
  • Two meat

magnificent vegetable holiday

The use of this dish with a probability of 59% will increase the loyalty of followers and give +5 to faith.

Cult

  • Six beets
  • Two pumpkin
  • Two cauliflower

delicious fish holiday

This dish has a 25%chance that valuable resources will fall out with its use, and a 30%chance that the disease will cure the disease after using the follower.

  • One squid
  • One octopus
  • One needle-bell
  • One sword-fish

How to get recipes in Cult of the Lamb

Unlike forms of associates or drawings, you are not looking for recipes in the cult of the lamb. Instead, as soon as you have all the ingredients necessary to prepare something, the recipe will open. The only exception to this is a bowl of poop . At the beginning of the game, the follower admits that he wants to eat a little poop, after which the recipe is unlocked.

Looking for more Cult of the Lamb content in games for professionals? Check out all the Tarot cards in the agent cult.

Comments

Popular Posts